You are a valued member/owner of DTC and it is our responsibility to keep you informed so you can make educated decisions concerning your services.
As competition increases, we are all bombarded with offers. Below are several things you can do to be informed, make educated decisions and protect your services and your wallet!
- We encourage you to examine offers you may receive from competitors and highly suggest that you request them in writing at all times that includes the term agreement.
- Always read the fine print before making any commitment.
- Research the companies to see what other customers have to say about their business practices and performance. Visit sites like my3cents.com, type in the companies name and view comments from current or previous customers.
- Be sure to ask about service after the sale and what response you are likely to receive.
- Question where you should call for service
- What response time you can expect
- What happens if your service goes out on the weekend or at night
- Ask where the sales and support staff are located and how to contact them.
As always, DTC continually strives to provide you the best services for the lowest possible cost. We have been your trusted local partner for many years. We have always tried to give you straight talk and the very best customer service while providing competitive phone, internet, long distance, wireless, and TV services.
Please call 529-2955 or visit your local customer care center for more information.
Remember...this is your company and we welcome your comments and suggestions anytime. Contact Us. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.