Skip to main content

What happens to my capital credit refund when I move?

Capital credit refund checks are mailed to the last known address on file for members. In order to ensure that you continue to receive your checks, please inform us of any change of name or address. To report a change of address, contact any customer service representative in our business office. After three years, capital credit refund checks that have not been cashed are sent to the State of Tennessee as unclaimed property.