DTC Communications is holding our annual photo contest for customers’ photos to be featured on the cover of our Annual Report. The photographer of the winning cover shot will receive $250 in DTC products and services. Submitted photos may be used in future cooperative publications or advertising media. Only DTC customers may participate.
Photo Contest Criteria:
- Photos must be taken within the DTC Communications service area.
- Photos should capture life in rural Middle Tennessee (seasons, wildlife, landscape, etc).
- Photos taken vertically tend to work best.
- Only high resolution photos can be used. Photos must be at least 300 dpi. More megapixels is better. It takes a lot of pixels to print a photo on our cover, so the more pixels we have to work with, better the chance we can use your photo.
- Under 10 MB in file size.
Photo Contest Rules and Details:
- Contest will run from August 1, 2017 until December 31, 2017; however, submitted photos can be taken outside of this date range. December 31, 2017 is the last day to submit photos.
- You must be the photographer. Please don’t upload photos you didn’t take!
- There is no limit on the number of photos you can submit. However, please use judgment and submit only quality photos.
Terms and Conditions:
By submitting your photo using the form below, I certify that the photo(s) I am submitting is my original work and has never been copyrighted or, if copyrighted, that I am the sole owner. I also agree to allow DTC Communications to use my photograph and name for any promotional and advertising purposes, now, or at any time in the future, without compensation and without any claim against DTC Communications. I understand the photograph may be used in paper reproduction, social media and/or computer images displayed on the DTC Communications website.