DTCgo – Big Fun in an Itty Bitty Box
This DTCgo Package is genius. Enjoy thousands of hours of movies and shows plus access to your favorite local channels for as low as $29.99/mo.*
- Antenna TV
- CBS 5+
- Cozi TV
- PBS Kids
- Rewind TV
*$29.99 price is available for customers who have DTC Internet. Price is $34.99/mo for those without DTC Internet. Certain restrictions apply. Limited time offer. Streaming services such as Netflix are not included in monthly fee. At least 25M internet is required.
How To Add the DTCgo Channel
- From a PC or mobile device, go to https://my.roku.com/account/add?channel=D2RVJJ.
- Enter your Roku account information or create a new Roku account.
- Click “Yes” and “Add Channel.”
- The DTCgo Streaming TV channel should automatically appear on your Roku channel line-up. If not, use your Roku remote to perform a system update by arrowing to “Settings”, “System”, “System Update”, “Check Now”.
- Go to the DTCgo Streaming TV channel using your Roku remote. You will be asked the following information:
- Service Provider address: DTCGO.dtccom.net
- Username: This was provided to you by DTC Customer Service at registration.
- Password: This was provided to you by DTC Customer Service at registration.
How To Use DTCgo
Setting Up Your Roku
The following will walk you through setting up your newly acquired Roku device and adding the DTCgo Channel. Before we get started, you will need your DTC account number and password. If you do not have this information yet, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
- Connect to Your TV
- Connect one end of the HDMI cable to the HDMI port on the Roku box and the other end to a HDMI input on your TV.
- Turn on Components
- Insert batteries into the Roku remote. The remote will sync automatically when the device is booted up. Connect the provided power adapted to the Roku device and plug it into the available wall outlet. Turn on your TV and select the correct TV input for your Roku.
- Connect to the Internet
- You have two ways to connect your Roku device.
- Wired: Plug one end of the Ethernet cable into the back of your router and the other end into your Roku device.
- Wireless: In the settings menu of your device, select “Wireless” as the network connection and choose your network from those available. Enter your network password when prompted.
- Complete Setup
- Follow the setup instructions. You will be prompted to create a Roku account online. Your device will generate a unique code to link to your new account. Software updates will install automatically and your device will restart. After restarting, the Roku device will display a link code on your TV. Using any Internet browser, follow the displayed instructions to link your device to your account using that code.
Creating a New Roku Account
- Open a web browser and type in www.roku.com/link and press enter.
- You will see the option to enter your Roku Code issued by the Roku device. You must read and agree to the terms and conditions then click the “Submit” button.
- If you already have an account with Roku, you can choose “Yes, I already have one” and enter your login and password. If you need to create an account, click on “No, I need to create one.” Enter in all of the required information. Once the information has been entered, click “Continue.”
- The next screen will prompt you to create a PIN number. You have three choices, and after making your choice, click “Continue.”
- Provide a method of payment for your Roku device. This means anytime a purchase is made on your Roku device, this method of payment will be used. Enter the information and click, “Submit Info.”
- You are now routed to the Channel Store, where you can see top subscriptions, the movie store, and more. You can customize your Roku on this page by adding channels or taking channels away from your Roku menu.
- Once your selections are made, click “Continue” and you will be asked if you would like to sign up for Amazon Prime, a paid service offered by Amazon. Make your choice and click “Continue.”
Activating Your Roku
Now that you have completed your online Roku set up, your Roku device will automatically sync with the account you created. Do not power off your Roku device during this process. “All Done” will appear on the TV screen once the syncing is complete. Click “OK” on your Roku remote and your Roku homepage will appear on your TV screen.
Adding the DTC Channel
The next step is to add the DTC Roku channel to your channel line-up.
- Using your Roku remote, scroll down to “Search” and type in DTC TV in the search bar.
- Locate DTC TV in list of channels. Scroll to highlight the channel and click “OK” twice.
How To Watch the DTC Channel
You will need your DTC Roku Channel account number and password the first time you launch the channel. If you do not have this information yet, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
- Use the up and down arrows on your remote to change channels. Channel names appear in the upper left corner of the screen.
- To see the channel list, press “OK” and list will appear on the left of the screen. Scroll through channels with the up and down arrows, and use “OK” to change to that channel.
Please note that you can also add one additional Roku device to your DTC Roku Account for no additional cost. Just use the previous Roku Channel setup instructions on the second Roku device to complete the setup.
Using the App
Your DTC Roku Channel has many great features. You can click on Live TV and begin watching a channel. You can change channels by pressing the arrow keys. You can also view a list of current and upcoming programs using the TV Guide.
- Press the black “Back” button on your remote until you get to the “Live TV” screen.
- Highlight TV Guide” and hit “OK.”
- You will see all of the channels listed across the top of the screen. Click “OK” when you find the channel you are searching for.
- Select a date. You can now scroll through the programs that are scheduled to air.
- When you click on the program, you will see a program description. If the program is currently airing, you can select “Watch Live TV” and go directly to the show.